As your budget can be seen as a projection for your ambitions, it is often difficult to get the correct budget right. You can be too ambitious and possible investment partners could lose interest in investing in you due to a lack of realism – and the chance to get their investment back. However, if you’re not ambitious enough, you might lose out on the right amount of funding in order to keep the business afloat.
Provide us with the following information and we will compile a comprehensive budget that will play a vital role in your decision making:
- Latest set of Financial Statements
- Detailed breakdown of expenses for the last year
- New contracts entered into
- Revenue for the last year
- New business expected for coming year
Upon completion we will explain your budget to you so that you understand how it is made up, key assumptions and the degree of uncertainty within it.