Skip to main content Skip to search

Corporation Tax

You must pay Corporation Tax on profits from doing business as:

  • A limited company

  • Any foreign company with a UK branch or office

  • A club, co-operative or other unincorporated association, eg a community group or sports club

You don’t get a bill for Corporation Tax. There are specific things you must do to work out, pay and report your tax and we can help with the following:

  • Register for corporation tax when you start doing business​

  • Keep accounting records and prepare a Company Tax Return to work out how much Corporation Tax to pay

  • File your return and pay corporation tax or report if you have nothing to pay by your deadline

​We can complete your tax computation and return by using data from your own accounting system, or we offer a bookkeeping and financial statements package where we do it all for you, which is more cost effective for your business.